Sunday 18 January 2009

What to do?

As i have pointed out i graduated last year, but due to the rather turbulent economical climate we are in jobs aren't exactly common, i have many many friends both from my course and others that are having trouble finding a job, now for me the money side is not the main issue, I'm lucky enough to live at home still and my parents are wonderful (and i mean that) and i have a small business that makes a little pocket money, but my main problem is boredom, and when i get bored i get down, and when i get down i get bored... and so on and so forth, so to try and remedy this i am looking at more volunteering, rather than with children with wildlife. My local wildlife hospital needs men! as they have some DIY that needs doing and they seem to think men are better than women (not my view!)

Now this leads me to an interesting point, do our lovely government support voluntary groups enough? Sure the scouts is a massive group, but with out these small Charity's like The South Essex Wildlife Hospital there would be hundreds of animals injured each year that had no hope of recovery. Come on Government, give Charities a Break give them some help, especially in this climate.

That's all for tonight

Del

No comments: